Research and methodology
We test hair. It’s less invasive.
Our bioresonance testing uses hair samples to test against 750 food and non-food items. Hair is used for several reasons:
- Less invasive – We only require a small hair sample.
- Test more items – Bioresonance testing allows us to test against a larger number of items.
- Fast results – Testing is completed quickly and efficiently.
- Cost effective – Hair testing is faster in the lab and allows us to pass these savings onto our customers.
What we have to offer. Making choices simple.
We have developed comprehensive, non-invasive tests which are available around the world. Using bio-technology, our safe and speedy procedure uses a sample of your hair which we test to get bio-feedback results for you. We only need one sample of your hair and using our extensive systems, we will email the results to you within just 72 hours after sample receipt. Your test results will include all items which have shown a positive result of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we believe 85% to be the point at which symptoms might begin to develop from. Our innovative one-step test enables us to produce a detailed report:
- Introduction to your results explaining what you might need to do
- The items that appear on your results.
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- Guidance on your individual results
The analysis is carried out using samples of hair. With the Mars III, the sample (Quantum witness) is placed in the device input channel and the built-in scanner digitally converts the sample, then stores this digital representation of the sample on the hard disk of the PC. Thus the sample only needs to be scanned once without the patient being present. The analysis is achieved by testing against predefined tests, built-in to the software database. Once quantum rates have been found, they are then claimed to be “projected” to the patent.
Research on bioresonance therapy
- Nutritional and Bioresonance Medicine
- How bioresonance can really help you and your patients
- Evidence for the Efficiency of a Bioresonance Method in Smoking Cessation
- Effectiveness of Energetic Physiology Bioresonance
- Clinical Studies And Observations On The Efficacy Of Bioresonance Therapy
- The Future of Medicine
- Bioresonance A Wise Technology
- Bio Resonance Treatment Device Desensitization Asthma
- Bio Resonance Therapy for Hay Fever Allergies
- Bio Resonance Therapy for Digestive Disorders
- Bio resonance machine therapy Nelson New Zealand